Monday, November 3, 2014

Going way down to the heel of the boot! Brindisi, Lecce, Spiaggia Porto Selvaggio and Squizano

In October we flew down to the very heel of the boot for a quick weekend to a town called Brindisi with our friends Ashley and Steve.  We drove to our hotel/agriturismo in Squizano and it was beautiful!  The heel of Italy looks so different from Northern Italy.  I love the abundant olive groves and the sea.















All of that was just our hotel!  Isn't this place amazing?

The next morning we woke up and found the beach on the east side of the heel!

Ashley and Steve
Matt and me

It was a little windy and deserted so we decided to drive over to the west side of the heel and it was probably one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.  I just couldn't capture the brilliant blue/green color of the water in my camera of Porto Selvaggio. 










Our lunch was amazing!!






I think I need to visit the South again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment